Zero Suicide Alliance is proud to be supporting the FREE Global Zero Suicide Institute Forum which will be held virtually on Thursday 16 November, 8.30am to 5pm MST (2.30pm – 11pm GMT).
The international event aims to bring together conversations on innovation and leadership.
You’ll hear from healthcare leaders, behavioural health experts, digital health innovators, and policymakers from around the world to revolutionize access to behavioural healthcare.
If you can’t attend live on the 16 November don't worry, if you register you will be able to watch recordings of each of the sessions and these will be available to you for one year after the event.
The forum will hold sessions hosted by experts from across the world who will form part of sessions for the following topics:
- Suicide prevention must be a priority in healthcare
- Zero suicide: the outcomes
- Beyond the ‘what’: leveraging implementation science in the ‘how’ of zero suicide
- Tracking and managing your data: using the zero-suicide data dashboard
- Treatment of suicide: a research round-up
- Technology-powered and human-centred: effective population-based approaches to suicide screening and care
- Meaningful and true system change: the patient experience
- Caring for the caregiver: prioritising employee health and wellbeing
Register for this free conference and you’ll have access to watch the talks for one year.
- Choose the ‘registration’ button in red
- Choose to register either with your email or with your LinkedIn
- You will be prompted to add your email address then choose “Register for the virtual-only conference access”
- After completing personal details, you will need to select which programmes you would like to be invited to. It is here you should be sure to choose any of interest, but also under November 16, 2023 choose: “Zero Suicide Global Forum - Would you like to receive an invitation to our Zero Suicide Coffee Break Networking Events with healthcare executives lead by our suicide prevention partner Zero Suicide Institute”. This will ensure you will be added to the list to receive an invite about the coffee chats that will happen at a later date.
There is a broad range of sessions we have aimed to support:
- Those who work in and adjacent to healthcare, particularly healthcare leaders, clinicians, decision makers, community leaders, technology companies and innovators, and those involved in patient safety initiatives.
- This will also be a fit for governmental leaders and advocates involved in healthcare, mental health, substance misuse, elder care, education, and more.
- Anyone interested in suicide prevention.
All are welcome to attend the free Global Forum but to have access to the event or the recordings you must register.